YANMAR DEALER WARRANTY PROGRAM
Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
Fredricks Importing, Inc. warrants certified used equipment (subjected to mechanical inspection and repair by Fredricks Importing, Inc.) to be free from defects in workmanship to the dealer for a period of 6 months.
Items not covered:
- Tires and inner tubes.
- Damage due to abuse or neglect.
- Damage from any attachment or alteration.
- Transportation expenses.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Commercial usage.
- Rental usage.
- Consequential, incidental, or indirect damages.
- Damage or Failures resulting from Accidents (collision or otherwise), Environment, Acts of Nature.
Fredricks Importing, Inc. warrants certified used equipment (subjected to mechanical inspection and repair by Fredricks Importing, Inc.) to be free from defects in Power Train to the dealer for a period of 1 year.
- Engine- Engine, Crankcase, crankcase pan, cylinder head and all component fully enclosed within these units.
- Transmission and rear axle- clutch housing (excludes clutch), PTO Housing, Transmission case, differential housing, Final Drive housing, Drive Axles, front axle case, front gear case, and all component fully enclosed within these housings.
Fredricks Importing, Inc. will repair or replace any equipment eligible for warranty consideration at our discretion. Repairs must be performed by Fredricks Equipment Inc. or an authorized Dealer of Fredricks Importing Inc. Fredricks Importing Inc. Dealer Warranty Program makes no provision for labor performed. ONLY labor performed by Fredricks Importing is covered under this warranty policy.
Warranty must be registered within 5 days after sale of unit. Warranty registration can be completed by logging on to http://fredricksequipment.com/warranty or by calling 256-751-3555. Customer must retain their original receipt to validate warranties. Warranties are non-transferable.
Fredricks Importing, Inc. makes no other warranty, express or implied.
Program Effective December 6, 2013